Friday, February 12, 2010

Sherri says "WOW!"

Wasn't last night wonderful? I did not expect to get emotional over any of this but once Anna and Lori's spot in the video came around I turned to mush. Everyone looked so beautiful and happy. I will remember last night for a long time to come.

Yea for you Carolee!

Yea for all of US!!

I'm so proud of all that we have accomplished!!!

It has been a awesome experience and a great journey. I have learned so much and I will be forever grateful to have had the opportunity to make some much needed changes in my health. I could not have asked for better women to have participated in this challenge with. Each and every one of you is phenomenal!

I'm so looking forward to running into everyone at LP. (That was so awesome of them to extend our membership another 3 months!) We definitely need to keep in touch and keep each other accountable and on the right track.

Here's to our hearts, our health and our lasting happiness!

SMONI

No comments:

Post a Comment